Every Child’s Place, Inc. is pleased to welcome you to our website! Our spacious, bright environment beacons to children of all abilities, welcoming them to play and grow among one another happily, safely, and successfully. We are a non-profit organization for children ages six weeks to 12 years that wishes to provide quality-centered care and early education in a nurturing environment for children who are typically developing and those that exhibit special needs.
- Children benefit from social interaction with peers, exemplary adult models, and curriculum geared toward appropriate behavioral, educational, and emotional development.
- All parents deserve peace of mind in know that their children, regardless of their unique challenges and future developmental possibilities, are in a safe and loving environment that is safe and rich in social/educational experiences.
- Children learn tolerance, patience, and empathy for those differently-abled than themselves.
- Children exhibiting special needs develop with wellness and success in a nurturing environment that is founded on acceptance of their needs and embraces their challenges.
- Immersing children of varying developmental within one cohesive language and learning curriculum encourages positive peer modeling.
- Our community benefits from its collaboration with a community college that promotes clinical learning for adult students and staff while supporting educational and curriculum growth for both students at the college level and children enrolled at this center.
Come see what we have to offer!